HOW TO DELETE YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY AND PERMANENTLY, Tips For Delete INSTA Account
In the present scenario, Facebook and Instagram are the two major social networking sites for connecting over internet. This is the reason for a huge population on these two social networking sites.
Although many a times we need to delete our account from these sites due to personal reasons.
Here are the steps give to delete the instagram account temporarily:
As your account will be disable on a temporary basis, your photos, comments, likes and profile will be hidden temporarily.
To disable your account, you should:
- Log into comfrom a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or click in the top right and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my accountin the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account?and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
Delete Your Account Permanently:
You can also delete your profile, photos, videos and comments permanently. After you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and we can’t reactivate deleted accounts.
To permanently delete your account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web. you’ll be ask to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account?and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.