How to upload profile & Cover Photo on Facebook Account?
A profile picture shows your personality and provides ease to your friends to recognize you.
It is quite easy to update a profile & cover photo on facebook account.
You just need to follow a few steps given below.
- Go to your profile and hover over your profile picture.
- Click Update Profile Picture
- You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer
- Take a new photo
- Select a photo you’ve already uploaded or one you’re tagged in
- Crop your photo and click Crop and Save. If you don’t want to crop your photo, click Skip Croppingin the bottom left, then click Save.
How to upload Cover pic on Facebook Personal Account ?
A cover photo is the large photo which is present at the top of your profile, above your profile picture. Like your profile picture, cover photos are public which means anyone visiting your profile will be able to see them.
To add or change your cover photo:
Go to your profile.
Hover over Update Cover Photo in the top-left of your current cover photo.
Click Update Cover Photo. If you don’t currently have a cover photo, click Add Cover Photo.
Choose whether you want to upload a new photo or pick a photo from one of your existing photo albums.
Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
Click Save Changes.
How to upload profile pic on Facebook Page ?
To add or change your Page’s profile picture:
- Go to your Page
- Click in the bottom right corner of your profile picture
- Select an option and follow the on-screen instructions
How to upload Cover pic on Facebook Page
- Go to your Page.
- Click in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- Click Upload Photo to upload a photo from your computer. You can also click Choose from Photos to use a photo you’ve already uploaded to your Page.
- After choosing a photo, click the photo and drag it up or down to reposition it.
- Click Save.